“To protect, restore and enhance native populations and ecosystems around the Western Bay of Plenty, and to educate through knowledge and involvement”
What does our vision mean?
- Protection, Enhancement, Education & Passion
- Committed to protection of little blue penguin, grey-faced and diving petrel and other native flora and fauna colonies
- Restoring and enhancing nesting areas and native vegetation
- Educating and raising public awareness to help create productive natural environments for native flora and fauna
- A passion for our environment and its inhabitants